It is time to review the hormonal health of men. Women are not the only gender to report the effects of the changing hormones as their age advances. Men, as they grow older, also deal with significant hormonal changes in their bodies, which leads to low levels of the testosterone hormones. The decline in testosterone levels brings with it a number of symptoms like fatigue, loss of sexual desires, and generalized weakness.
The testosterone is a significant male hormone which is produced in the male testes adrenal glands. The testosterone is primarily responsible for regulating sex drive in the male, controls the distribution of fat in the body, gaining adequate muscle mass and strength and production of sufficient sperm for effective sexual functioning. The normal levels of a testosterone range from 300 to 1200 Nanograms per decilitre.
The testosterone levels begin to drop usually after the age of 50 in men and are at their peak, by the age of 80. The doctors usually call this phase, ‘male menopause’. With adequate hormonal therapy, the signs of male menopause can significantly improve. HGH for sale boosts the hormones of the men leading to improvement in the male reproductive and sexual function as well.
Causes of lower testosterone levels
The low levels of testosterone are older men is usually the result of the following factors:
- Injury to the testicles- The penis or testicle of men is situated outside the abdomen and are quite prone to injury. Minor damages to the testicles impair the total production of testosterone production in men.
- Cancer treatment interferes with the hormonal balance- When old men or even young men are diagnosed with cancer and take chemotherapy sessions as a treatment it interferes with the male sperm production.
- Disorder of the pituitary gland- The pituitary gland is primarily responsible for the release of the hormones to the testicles. A tumor near or in the pituitary gland causes a deficiency in the production of testosterone.
- Obesity is closely linked to hypogonadism- The overweight people are more likely to face low levels of testosterone in old age.
- Normal aging process- The age will advance and it is a natural process. Majority of the old age population of men usually start to experience low testosterone levels after the age of 50.
Symptoms which indicate low levels of testosterone hormones in men
As men grow old, the testosterone levels of their hormones begin to drop significantly. It leads to a number of problems like anemia, weakens the bone density and impairs sexual function. The major symptoms experienced in men with low testosterone levels are:
- Generalized weakness
- Fatigue after performing daily tasks
- Sexual problems
- Sweating at night
- Stamina is significantly decreased
- Weakens the bone
- Decreased flow of urine
- Decreased erection of the libido orgasm
- Reduces the size of the prostate and decline in prostate health
If you are aging, it is not enough to give yourself protein boosts and lift weights in the gym to gain strength, muscles and good health. Hormonal replacement therapy is essential for overall good health for men. The prescription based HGH for sale hormonal solutions are ideal for reversing signs of male menopause. The hormonal therapy supplements and injections are made with natural compounds which are quite similar to the natural hormones of the male body. They can be easily be metabolized and used by the body without any harmful side effects.
Adequate levels of testosterone levels are very beneficial for the health of men. The various benefits associated with hormonal boosting therapy for old men are:
- Hormonal therapy improves the functioning of the brain
- Increases the testosterone levels to the optimum level Improves the sense of vitality and well-being in men
- It significantly reduces the orgasm and libido to improve sexual function
- Hormonal therapy significantly makes your bone health stronger and maintain muscles mass
- The hormone boosting therapy also inhibits the fat accumulation process and promotes weight loss.
- Testosterone hormone boost significant decrease in the risk of strokes and death
Does testosterone therapy promote vitality in old men?
This is quite a debatable question and various studies have shown that testosterone therapy helps to reverse the effects of old age and hormonal misbalance which comes with age. Well, boosting the lower testosterone levels with hormonal therapy has shown significant improvements in the old men and improves their sexual functions to a large extent. It also successfully promotes youthfulness and vitality in old men.
Hormonal therapy in healthy old men with no hormonal issues also increases vitality and sexual arousal. HGH for Sale promotes hormonal therapy for men by boosting their testosterone levels for increased strength, vitality and great sexual arousal. There is no harm in this hormonal boosting therapy which comes with no side effects.